Terms & Conditions (EQUALLYY)
Your Acceptance of Terms
By using the services, or by indicating your assent to this agreement registering a user account (as defined herein) with EQUALLYY, you are agreeing to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not register your user account.
Student Communication & Use of Data
If you are a Student, you expressly indicate your consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Notices”) that we provide in connection with your User Account and your use of the Services. Notices may include, without limitation, in-app messages and in-timeline, SMS communications, email or LINE notifications.
We may still send you administrative and transactional Notices, however, such as, but not limited to, information about your User Account, confirmation of your registration for Online lessons, information related to your method of payment, information about your progress or other services that may be necessary to provide you with Online Lesson.
You understand and consent that we may, without further notice or warning and in our discretion, monitor or record anyone acting on your behalf has with us or our agents for quality control and training purposes or for our own protection. You acknowledge and understand that, while your communications with us may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
User Accounts and User Registration & Cancelation
You agree that you will never divulge or share access or access information to your User Account with any third party for any reason. If you do not qualify, you may not attend the Online Lesson. We reserve the right to lock or cancel your account shall we identify any violations.
In setting up your User Account, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including but not limited to your name and Telephone number. Additional information may be required to confirm your identity. You understand and agree that all information provided by you is accurate, current and complete and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services.
The USER also agrees that EQUALLYY , at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate your use of all Services provided by EQUALLYY. The User also understand that EQUALLYY may modify or discontinue all services related to its programs at its sole discretion.
EQUALLY Platform Rules of Conduct
As a user of EQUALLYY SERVICES you agree that you don’t harass any other users or visitors or employees of EQUALLYY.com. You will not distribute, make available or duplicate any copyright protected material including test materials, exam solutions and homework assignment solutions. Will not share or duplicate any other copyright protected content and or otherwise unlawful actions within the EQUALLYY platform and provided environment.
In addition, you may not post, upload, or transmit to or otherwise make available through EQUALLYY.COM any content, communications, or other information (collectively, “Unauthorized Content”):
that is obscene, fraudulent, indecent, or libelous or that defames, abuses, harasses, discriminates against or threatens others;
that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other disabling devices or other harmful components intended to or that may damage,
that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information);
that consists of any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access EQUALLYY Services (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts);
that infringes the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party.
EQUALLYY’s Intellectual Property Rights
All content or other material available on EQUALLYY.COM or through video lessons, are the property of EQUALLYY and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under Thailand and foreign law.
EQUALLYY logos, trademarks and service marks are the property of EQUALLYY and are protected under Thailand and foreign laws. In addition, elements of EQUALLYY are protected by trade dress and Thailand intellectual property laws and may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way in whole or in part without the express written consent of EQUALYY.
You agree to EQUALLYY , or its third-party payment provider, storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the services or products you purchase through EQUALLYY.COM as they become due, whether on a one-time or subscription basis.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that EQUALLYY will not offer refunds on any fees and charges related to your subscription. This includes any partially used or unused periods for which you have already paid. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription. We do not guarantee refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of EQUALLYY Services, is at your sole risk and responsibility. All online Content is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and no infringement. You assume total responsibility and the entire risk for your use of the content.
EQUALLYY does not warrant that our content will meet your requirements or expectations or achieve the intended purposes.
We do not guarantee that you will not experience outages or otherwise be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not guarantee that the information or content obtained through EQUALLYY.COM, such, will be accurate, complete, current, error- free, completely secure or reliable.
You assume all risk of personal injury, including death and damage to personal property, sustained from use of the online courses and content.
Limitation of Liability
The USER agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend EQUALLYY, including its subsidiaries, affiliates employees, directors who hold or have held positions within EQUALLYY from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses and damages including attorney fees and costs arising out of your use of EQUALLYY services.
Services Availability and Limitations
The USERS acknowledges and accepts that EQUALLYY services, including paid services and products, are not available at all times, and that certain usage limits may apply. EQUALLYY is not responsible for any problems with the provision of services that are outside our influence such as network or device related problems.
Because our services require us to collect some fairly detailed personal and/or financial information, we want you to have the information you need to make an informed decision about sharing information with us.
2. Types Of Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your age, educational goals, education level, career aspirations, and your interest in and use of various products, programs, and services; and/or
- about your Internet connection and the equipment you use to access the Site, such as usage details and IP addresses.
We collect this information: (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; (ii) automatically as you navigate through the Site; and (iii) from third parties (e.g., our business partners).
3. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect from you, including personal information, may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling out a form on the Site. For example, information provided at the time of registration for login access and membership subscriptions, sign-ups for our newsletter, information requests to search or be matched with an educational institution;
- participation in promotions or contests; and when you report any problems with the Site;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing a subscription order through the Site;
- Records and copies of your communication with us when you send email, contact our support or help desk or initiate other communications to us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for purposes of research and service improvement;
- General search queries you perform on the Site; and
- Other information you may choose to provide to us. You may choose to provide or post information, including personal information, on designated areas of the Site or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, "User Content"). For example, we may offer chat rooms, public posting forums, one-to-one communication forums or other similar features, permitting you to provide User Content for direct communications with other users, counselors, instructors, sponsors, etc.
Any User Content, including personal information included in User Content, is available for the public to view. We discourage you from publicly posting your full name, telephone numbers, street addresses or other information that identifies you or allows strangers to find you or steal your identity.
4. Information We Automatically Collect
When you interact with the Site, we may use data collection technologies like cookies, web beacons, web server log files, mobile analytics software or other tracking technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including the following:
- Information about your device and internet connection such as your IP address, operating system, device and software data (such as type, configuration and unique identifiers), mobile carrier, geo-location (GPS, Wi-Fi, or user-entered) and mobile number; and
- Information about your interaction with the Site, including your navigation patterns such as whether you clicked on one of our advertisements or our promotional content, pages you visited on the Site, videos you watched, which website you came from, date and time stamp information of your access, and other online activity such as course and lesson selections, reviews, ratings, payment history, correspondence, and other navigation information.
On the Site you may watch educational videos or videos about us, educational institutions and other providers. By watching the video content, you agree that we may share your video viewing with or obtain information about your video viewing from analytics providers, advertising partners and third-party social networking sites for one years from the date of data collection, or as permitted by applicable law, unless you withdraw consent.
Although information we collect through these tracking technologies is not always personally identifiable when collected, we may combine such information with personally identifiable information like your name or email address. We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services for online behavioral tracking. Please see below to learn more about how we may collect information about you from third parties. The information we collect helps us improve the Site to deliver better and more personalized services.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose the information we collect from you or that you provide to us as described below:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To educational institutions;
- To SNSs upon your request (e.g., so you can post recent activity on the Site back to your social networking account);
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (e.g., website hosting service providers, data analytics providers, etc.) and in connection with processing or fulfilling your requests or inquiries (e.g., call centers, fulfillment services, etc.);
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings in which your information held by us is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- To third parties who may resell, exchange or otherwise provide your information to other businesses for various marketing purposes, including to contact you with offers regarding third party products or services;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (e.g., to reference your information for your friend when you use the "refer a friend" feature of the Site);
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your prior written consent.
We may also disclose your information:
- To comply with any court order, applicable law, legal process, rule or regulation, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To cooperate with law enforcement;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, reputation or safety of Study.com, our employees, our customers, or others (e.g., in connection with fraud protection, credit risk reduction, etc.).
6. Our Data Security Procedures
We have implemented security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and/or unauthorized alteration of information you provide to us or that we collect. We adopt both online and offline security methods, including firewalls, passwords and restricted physical access to the servers where your information is stored.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are the only user authorized to update your account unless you provide your login/password information to another party. We will assume that anyone who has the required login/password information for your account is you, so please keep this information confidential and do not share it with anyone.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and for restricting access to your computer or device through which you access your user account with us. Where possible, users of public or shared devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer or device, you should log out and remove your user data as applicable before doing so. If you do not maintain the security of your password or device, or fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may be able to access your user account, including your personal information.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Any transmission of your information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
7. More about Cookies and Related Technology
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. Cookies may be set by us or our business partners and service providers when you visit the Site or when you interact with one of our advertisements or other Content. Cookies are stored in your computer or mobile device. In addition to storing your preferences and other information, cookies allow us to gather information about your interactions within the Site and/or with one of our advertisements. We use both session cookies, which terminate when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your computer until you manually delete them.
We may also track your movements through the Site, advertisements and other content through web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs). When you access a page, email or other content containing a web beacon, the web beacon generates a notice to us, our service providers
8. Transfer of Information
We may transfer your information outside Thailand where we have facilities or engage third parties such as payment processors, cloud services or other IT and service providers.
10. Contact Information
Your privacy is important to us. If you have questions about any of the provisions described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.